Saturday, December 17, 2011

forced finals mini-break

Hey everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while, studying for finals doesn't give much time for doing anything else! My life for the past week consisted of studying, eating, and sleeping. Wanting to kill myself was in there occasionally.



But that's 2 down and 1 more to go! And being the genius that I am, I forgot my textbook at school, even though I was at school LESS AND AN HOUR AGO! Now, I can't study for my final final and I am stressing out since I only have today (which won't be happening since I don't have my textbook) and tomorrow. It's on Monday morning, first thing. Aaaaah!


That's how I felt when I realized I forgot my book.


Luckily, Alex is going to pick it up on his way home from work (he works literally 5 mins away from school) and he didn't want to do it! He was all like, "Ugh grunt snort, no, I don't want to -sigh- FML, fine." Which is rude, especially since he PASSES BY SCHOOL AND MY HOUSE ON THE WAY BACK TO HIS HOUSE! Sheesh. Maybe I'm just demanding. Plus, he can sign up for kickboxing if he didn't already at school. I signed up yesterday! And this proves that I'm even dumber than before since I was at school yesterday and I didn't think to pick up my textbook. Oh God, I must've failed all my finals. If I can't even remember to pick up my textbook, then I definitely can't remember all that crap. But I honestly thought I had it at home.


I'm such a failure. I'm sorry!


So instead of studying, I'm making a blog post, yay! Oh, remember that post I made about Stumpy and all his whining and crying about how I messed up the project? Well, if you don't, then you can refresh your memory here. Anyway, we got our project back yesterday after the final and guess what mark we got? Take a guess.



A


which is between a 85 and a 89. Say whaaaaat?



I couldn't find a bigger picture and I was too lazy to make my own so this will do. Anyone else remember this show? It's amazing.



This might be better...


If only I had known before I got home, I would've been all, "IN YOUR FACE STUMPY! IF IT WASN'T FOR MY SUPER AWESOME EDITING OF YOUR SHIT ASS CRAP PART, WE WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN THIS SO YOU SHOULD'VE JUST KEPT YOUR USELESS TRAP SHUT!" but I only found out after I got home. But I still get bragging rights. And it's not because he had done a good job, he practically failed the first midterm and only got a 70 something on the second midterm while I got 85 and 93 respectively. I like to stroke my own ego, makes me feel smart.


You tell him Senor Chang


I also gave my friend her gift! Her reaction was this...


Except we weren't so far from each other.


I should get back to studying even though my textbook is at school. But at least I have my (shitty) notes and the teacher's (shitty) slides so I should get on that.

But it wouldn't be a post by me if I didn't have something kawaii in it. So here's the latest kawaii item that I want.


Soooo cute! It's called the Nemuneko Sleepy Cat or something. It's basically a cat that sleeps all the time! I don't like cats but I'll make an exception.

0 comments: