Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas!!!!


I know that I'm 4 days late but I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to write a proper blog post. But it's better late than never right?

I had a wonderful Christmas and an amazing (almost) week off. Christmas Eve was spent with my family for dim sum and the food was delicious. We haven't gone dim summing for about two months, boo hoo but I guess that was what made the food so yummy. Christmas Eve...ning and night was spent with Alex and his family since they do the presents opening at midnight. I couldn't stay up until midnight and fell asleep at around 11:30 PM (so close but I was dead tired). I was woken up at around 12:30 AM by this mom.


So sleepy...I wanted to go back to bed instead of opening presents, believe it or not.


Then, it was presents! I received a set of adorable cupcake mugs and a portable mini fireplace from his parents, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box and a super cute camera pouch from Alex. Yay!

Christmas morning, we drove to my house to open presents with my family! I received the complete Sherlock Holmes stories and Ghost Trick from my brother, a bunch of kawaii plushies from my sister, lots and lots of clothes and Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword from my parents, set of kawaii sanrio stuffed animals from Ben (sister's boyfriend) and.........A 3DS FROM ALEX!



Christmas couldn't have been more Christmasy. There were lights everywhere and even the weather cooperated. There was no snow at all...until the morning of December 23rd! There was literally no snow until I woke up to get ready for work, it had snowed overnight! And it was snowing fat fluffy snowflakes all day. It even snowed on Christmas Eve and it's been snowing almost every day since. Now, we have a shit ton of snow. And freezing cold weather. Today was -13 Celsius excluding the wind but that's not too bad, we've had worst, like -40 and stuff.


Lovely Christmas weather except not so picturesque since I live in the city.


I tried taking pictures of my Christmas gifts but the sun has set and all my pictures look really crappy with natural light. I'll try to take some this weekend since the sun has set whenever I get home from work. Meanwhile, enjoy these random Christmas pictures that I took during the holiday season.


Wrapping presents with Mom.





Pistachios!





Presents under the tree! There was a lot more but I don't think I took a picture of everything near the end.



Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree...



My macaron Nyankos are searching for presents with their names on time.








Of course, nothing would be totally kawaii without arpakassos! So I've decided to add a little bit of arpakasso-ness to my Christmas pictures!


Lemon Macaron Arpakasso with Frosty.



Party Arpakasso playing hide and seek in the Christmas tree.



Party Arpakasso with a pair of lovely Poinsettias



Treeson hoped that everyone had a Merry Christmas!



What did Santa bring you for Christmas?

1 comments:

Vermillion said...

Merry belated Christmas and Happy New Year!! Congrats on getting a 3ds, want to swap friend codes? 8D (email's on my site if you want to XD)

Awesome Christmas tree and plushies. My Christmas tree is like half the size xD