Sunday, December 04, 2011

presents, presents!

With all that hubub that happened with my other group, I forgot to mention that one of my dear friends (who was in that group too) BOUGHT ME A FREGGIN' CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!

This is big news since I haven't received a Christmas present (or any kind of present) from ANY of my friends since...high school in grade 8 or something when we did a secret santa. But I used to get my friends Christmas presents and birthday gifts (because that's what friends do right?) but they never reciprocated so I just stopped.

Needless to say, I was so excited when she came into school and says, "I have something for you!" with a huge smile on her face and as she gave me the present. I was bouncing up and down in my seat like a kid.



She even gave me an adorable bag with a dog on it (she knows I love dogs). I had to restrain myself from tearing up everything like an animal. And guess what was underneath all that decorative tissue!



IT WAS THE FREGGIN' TOTORO POUCH THAT I HAD MY EYE ON FOREVER!!!!!!






All those emotions at the same time. It was a cornucopia of happiness.



Proof that wishes do come true!










I practically strangled her when I ran to hug her and thanked her profusely for the thoughtful and super kawaii gift. It all made sense why a few weeks ago she kept telling me NOT to buy the pouch when the website, Straypya World, was having a Christmas promotion. Sneaky.

I immediately started thinking about what present I was going to get her for Christmas and at first, I was thinking getting a 2NE1 CD but then I thought that people don't buy CDs anymore and especially since there were only 6 tracks or something on their newest "mini-CD" as they called then. Then I remembered that she told me that she's plays video games. She likes the Zelda series (seriously, who doesn't) but she also mentioned that she likes Professor Layton (seriously, who doesn't?). She told me that she had all 3 games but my brother told me that there's actually 4. I checked and sure enough, there was another one. I can't wait to give it to her, I hope she doesn't have it.


I was tempted to buy myself one too, but I need to save money so next time!


Oooo and more great news! I'm the winner of the Condom plushie contest!!! I've never won anything before so this is really exciting! A big thank you to Ashley for having the contest!


I'm going to pick the pink one!

1 comments:

Vermillion said...

Awww what a cute present! The Totoro looks so fluffy. Loved all the gifs you posted :P

The professor layton game is awesome, I'm sure she'll enjoy it.

And.. omg condom plushies? XD