Sunday, January 20, 2013

mythical arpakassos and sanrio goodies

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! ....20 days later. I'm sorry for disappearing for almost a month, it's the usual excuses, work, CMA, boyfriend etc. But to make up for it, I have an uber kawaii post for you, so hopefully that'll pacify your anger (I'm sorry!).

I ordered a bunch of arpakassos a while ago but kept asking the seller to put them on hold so I could keep adding more to my order (who wants to pay each time for shipping costs?).


Arpakasso herd!! What's inside?



The Most Awesome Arpakasso Haul.

Isn't this glorious? They're all so cute and fluffy! Well, not all of them are fluffy but most of them are.


Arpakasso Plush Haul, kawaii overload much?

As you see, they're mostly plush but I also bought some other items too, one of which I totally regret because I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do with it. But asides from that, everything else is super awesome.

Three of those plush I've been wanting for such a long time. Guess which ones. Well, I'll tell you anyway. The Love Series were one of the first arpakasso collections to come out way back when they weren't that popular yet. One of my first arpakassos were from the love series (the tiny 7cm straps) and I've never really seen them since. I have been asking people to help me find them since.

I prefer the larger 17cm ones to the 12cm keychains but beggars can't be choosers. When I saw those two Love arpakassos, I HAD to have them. Luckily, no one else seemed interested in them so they were all mine. To this day, I've only seen one person who had the whole set (and I would totally stalk her and steal them but...it's too expensive).

The other one that I've been wanting to get for a while is the brown lace arpakasso. When I first started obsessing over these alpacas, the brown one was sold out so I bought another one from the same collection. As I continued collecting arpakassos, I ended up with another lace one but this brown one was never available for sale anywhere....until now. I snatched this up just like I snatched the two Love series arpakassos and I don't plan on letting it go anytime soon.

Of course, I love the other two arpakassos as well but I haven't been searching for them like the Holy Grail. The winter collection series is really adorable and I think I have three out of the four right now, but I'm selling one of them since I need to make space.


Arpakasso Clip.

This is supposed to be arpakasso clip or something. When I took it out of the package, my reaction was, "Wtf?" It's really cute to look at (asides from the metal sticking out of its stomach predator style) but I have no clue what I'm going to use this for. It might be strong enough to clip my laundry but...I only have clip and we use our dryer now since it's winter.


Side View.

It's pretty big so it might be even too big to clip my shirt/pants/underwear/laundry. I might be able to clip it on Kami just for giggles but I got buyer's remorse immediately. It's probably just going to sit on my desk forever so whoever wants to buy it from me is totally free to do so.


Nom nom.



Arpakasso Keychains.

Look at these little keychains! They're adorable and since I couldn't decide between the pink and white, I bought both. They have itty bitty legs that move (although not much).


Sanrio Plush Haul.

I had been wanting to buy the larger Tuxedo Sam plush FOREVER. Well...ever since my sister bought it and showed it to me so since July. The only place I knew of that sold this was in Toronto so on one of our random family trips to TO, I practically ran to the store that had it and THEY WERE SOLD OUT!!!! T_____________T

The next place I knew of that had these were the Sanrio store so I (im)patiently waited until my parents decided to go to the States to buy our groceries (yes, it's that much cheaper, even with the gas money). Luckily, when they decided to go, the plush wasn't sold out and since I can't control myself, I bought the smaller Tuxedo Sam plush and the fluffy Cinnamoroll too.


Tiny Tuxedo Sam Plush.



Fluffy Cinnamoroll Plush.

This plush is so soft and fluffy. I was surprised at how big it was and just how soft it it! I'm kind of scared to touch it since it's made out of the type of fabric that loses its softness if you touch it too much, which sucks.

You can also remove his bow tie which is really cool and you can use it as an elastic band for your hair or something.


Tag.



Ooo Tuxedo Sam, how I've waited for you.

There are no words to describe how great this plush is. It's perfect, just perfect. Now I can stop plotting to steal my sister's.


Tag.



Forever 21 Sanrio Purchases.

Remember that Forever 21 post I made a few months ago? Well, the week the Hello Kitty Forever line was launched (back in November), I couldn't help but duck into a F21 to see what they had. I ended up buying the PJ pants and the scarf.


PJ Pants, up close.

These pants are sooo comfy! They make their sizes way bigger though. I'm usually a medium for these types of stretchy pants and I had to buy a small and even then it was a big loose. But so comfy and kawaii.


Sanrio Scarf.

The scarf is really cute and reversible. One side is white with the sanrio characters in black and the other side is vice versa. Along the scarf are lots of adorable and famous characters. It keeps my neck nice and warm since I've bought it.



I hope this post has made you forgive me (even if a little bit) for my long absence! I'm hoping to have another one this week about the kawaii goodies I've received for Christmas.

3 comments:

suz.salvatore said...

So cute. Love it. :)

MaliciousGnome said...

It wouldn't let me comment yesterday but apparently Blogger feels like working today >_>

Ahaha, loving your description of the weird Arpakasso clip XD

Aww, I'm glad you were able to get your Sanrio goodies! <3

I've finally gone through some of my plushes to sell... now I need to decide on prices and where I want to advertise, blaaaaah. I am such a procrastinator :P

MaliciousGnome said...

Oh, I forgot to say that I love your new background!