Monday, July 08, 2013

CMA exam results

Wow, two posts in a row!? This is unheard of but I received some fantastic news that I just had to share with everyone. I got my CMA exam grade back this morning....

YEAH BABY!!! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^^)/*・゜゚・*☆

I PASSED!!!!

Not only did I pass but I didn't barely pass! I left the exam feeling dreadful and it's been on my mind two weeks after I wrote the exam and since July rolled around (I knew the results were going to be posted in early July).

This is a HUGE load off my shoulders! When Flo told me the results were posted, my heart rate shot right up and I was almost hyperventilating. To add even more anticipation, I kept getting my password wrong (couldn't remember it) and I kept getting interrupted by phone calls and tenants. Talk about suspense! (꒪⌓꒪)

When I finally logged in, I automatically clicked the first button I saw. And I saw the results.

My initial reaction...and my second and third.

I saw the 76% and was immediately suspicious. I thought I had clicked on the results for my previous CMA exam last summer so I closed the window right away and then actually read the little blurb of writing they had with the link. After reading it, I was reassured that it was the May 2013 CMA Case Exam.

Clicked on the same button.

Same results.

Still suspicious.

I read the date and thought, "Ok, July 8th 2013, that's today." Saw the percentage, read the little note saying 60%+ is a passing rate.

"Ok, 76%> 60%, that's good."

Glanced at status. PASSED.

.....


OMG I PASSED.

And then...

DHFKADNFBWEKAHBGJFBASD I PASSED!!!!

Then I almost cried when Alex called me about 10 seconds after I realized I passed. But I am professional so I didn't cry at work ^_-.

BKDBGJKBASBEFJEWBSGV;KFBMM I PASSED!

To further prove how awesome today was, I decided to treat myself to gelato. I ordered and the girl behind the counter decided to really pack the gelato tightly so that I can have a shit ton of delicious gelato. To top it all off, she gave me not one but two pieces of waffle cone.


Oh glorious Gelato (it's pistachio flavoured in case you're wondering).

AND I CAME HOME TO A KAWAII PACKING WAITING IN THE MAIL BOX!

Life is beautiful.



0 comments: