Sunday, September 01, 2013

zombbet: new san-x character

I want to thank everyone for your support and advice concerning my previous post. To be honest, I was surprised by the amount of kindness and tips I received. Since then, I have been eating well and have cut back on the amount I eat and even though there aren't any visible changes (at least to my mind's eye), I feel a lot better about myself. That's not to say that I'm not self-conscious, I still am but I just feel healthier. Hopefully, I'll be able to continue eating better and exercising some self-restraint (or actually just start exercising) so I'll be able to achieve my goal of being comfortable with my body again. Thanks everyone, you've been extremely supportive and helpful!

So let's move onto the topic of this post which is a new San-x character! It's called Zombbet but I'm not sure if that's referring to one particular character or if it's the name of a character line.

Zombbet: Army of Zombie Rabbits?


As the name suggests, it's a group of zombies and they look like zombie rabbits. I wonder what gaji gaji means...maybe it's a noise they make?

Story of Zombbet

I don't know the story of Zombbet but just from looking at the pictures, it looks like they're really slow since the turtle is faster than them. They want to inject something in themselves so that they'll be faster?

And the picture in #3 looks like one rabbit is infecting the other rabbit and then turns it into a zombie! If anyone knows the proper story of these characters, do let me know instead of my strange speculations.


The first couple of times I saw this picture, I thought the earless rabbit was farting but I think it's a speech bubble.


Different Zombett Characters

I like the old yellow one. It also looks like a dog and it's so cute, minus the flies coming out of its mouth.

Plushes!

So according to modes4u, these are the Zombbet plushes San-x will be releasing. I like the earless one the best but to be honest, I find all these zombie rabbits to be creepy rather than cute. I'm not too crazy about this new line but at least San-x is still continuing to make new characters!

What do you think? Yay or nay?

Images taken from San-x's website and modes4u's website.


0 comments: