Wednesday, July 23, 2014

travel goodies from san-x

Travel Goods

Small post today, but I just found out that San-x made a mini line of travel accessories. I love the little see-through pouches and those compact mirrors are to die for. The compact toothbrush is a nifty idea but I always bring whatever toothbrush I'm currently using and just put it in a zip-lock bag, nothing fancy but I don't see the point of taking a brand new toothbrush for just travelling. It'll take me years to completely use it up (and it'd probably stink).


I can't decide which pouch I like better though. I like the colour of the penguin but I like the cat better. 

Hair Brush and Pill Box

The foldable hair brush is a great idea and I've seen the design before but probably not as cute. The only problem I have with these types of brushes is that the bristles are usually really stiff and it's painful to brush your hair with. But seeing as it'll be made by San-x, the quality may be better.

The pill box is cute and I like that you can actually detach them if you want it to be even more compact. It's a bit of a shame that they only decided to make designs for the penguin and the cat though. It would've been nice to see the other memebers of the Sumikko gang and San-x would've probably made more money that way too. I'm sure there's a lot of people like me who can't decide between which ones to get and they just end of getting more than one  (-_-;*)

Bandaids

Last but not least are the bandaids! I would totally buy the Sumikko Gurashi ones, look how colourful and cute the designs are. They make getting bobos cute. In the past, I would've just bought these and never find the hear to use them but lately, I've been using more of my disposable kawaii goods (like stickers, memo pads and such). I've realized that I'm hoarding all these for nothing and their purpose is to be used. Now my agendas and journals have all these adorable kawaii stickers and memos all over the place (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

Any of these items on your wishlist? I think San-x should make some tiny travel shampoo bottles also!

All images taken from here

0 comments: