Wednesday, August 27, 2014

rilakkuma halloween series 2014

Masquerade Party!

It's only the end of August and already shops are putting out Halloween decorations. San-x has decided to do the same and has released its Halloween Rilakkuma series for this year.


Plush

It looks like the theme this year is a Masquerade! I love Masquerades, the costumes and the masques give such a mysterious and thrilling vibe. But I can't say the same about the San-x masquerade plushes though. Everything looks a bit sloppy to me, the outfits don't seem like anything new and the masques look shoddily done. For about $20 a plush, I expected better designs and better quality (of the accessories).

Keychains

They also have the keychain versions of the actual plush, which is handy for those of us who want to save a little bit of money but it's still a little expensive at around $14 a keychain.

Halloween Set

Despite my disappointment in the plushes, I do love the Halloween set! It's really cute and it actually seems Halloween-y with the pumpkins, ghosts and candy. I actually really love the little ghosties they included in the set and I'd be thrilled if I could just purchase the ghost. But at $100, it's way too much for me. 

What do you think of this year's Halloween collection? 


All images taken from here.



0 comments: