Wednesday, September 10, 2014

sumikko gurashi christmas playset

Fantastic news everyone, San-x is releasing a Sumikko Gurashi Christmas play set! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is how excited I am! ␟␏(ɲ˃ ˈ̫̮ ˂ɳ)␟␏ෆ

Sumikko Gurashi + Christmas = ƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃ

I'm so excited for this and it's very obvious that I can barely contain myself!

They're all so freakin' adorable.

My favourite out of this set would have to be the Tonketsu, he's dressed a reindeer! I normally love the Polar Bear and the Penguin but Rudolph Tonketsu takes the cake.

Look at us, all kawaii and Christmas-y

The bad part about this is that it's 75,000 yen which is about $80 USD. You read correctly, $80! That's an insane amount of money for these plush but I'm so tempted to get it. Omg, it's so cute and it's Christmas, my favourite holiday. It's like this is MEANT for me!

This adorable set is a net shop exclusive, meaning you can only buy it from San-x's website. Pre-orders are already open and will be available until September 30th.

This time, I actually just stole all the pictures from Faith's blog. But you can find more information about the set here

What should I do?? Should I order this? Help!




0 comments: