Friday, January 23, 2015

shop announcement (and apology for no posts)

Happy New Year everyone! I hope the beginning of 2015 has been good to you so far. I've been extremely busy with the renovations of our new place and of the course, that week and a half during the holidays is a good excuse as any not to do anything (I tried to do nothing but didn't really work out that way). 

This is just a short shop announcement, lame I know but I'll have a proper post hopefully today. If not today, then next week for sure.






Please also spread the word as many other Storenvy shop owners are having difficulties with Stripe. It's not the shop owners' fault as Storenvy decided to force everyone to have this system. We as store owners try our best to provide the best customer service and Stripe will slow everything down so please just pay by Paypal. Otherwise, we'll have to wait for the payment to be cleared and/or wait for Stripe to get involved which will take a long time and we cannot ship your package until then. Thank you for your time and understanding!

For those of you who aren't aware, here's the link to my shop. I've added tons of new items and more will be listed soon!


0 comments: